28 June 2007

New Commercial use item

I have a new commercial use item up in the stores! My first overlay pack "Quick Overlays - Favorite flowers can be found at DigiShopResources, DigiScrapShak and DigiByDesign.


My friend and CT member Amy W. has started a fun contest, have much fun:
"So my blog header is in need of an update from it's spring colors, but with my anti-napping girl I won't be able to do it myself anytime soon. So I'm asking you to have a go at it. In return everyone who submits an entry will get one cool Jumpstart, (I'd show it to you but it's not done yet.) and the one I choose for the blog will get a complete set of all my Jumpstarts! (Let's see there's 15 collections that've been in the shops so far and one that should be there soon. So about 65 templates... more or less... I think.)

Here's the deal: submit your blog header designs to me by Friday 7/6 to be eligible for the contest. Header should be 990 x 248 pixels and only use my designs (or your own). I don't have other designer's permission so we'll keep it simple. Email them to me at awatson8@nc. rr.com & feel free to email me any questions you might have."

1 comment:

Amy W. said...

Aw Manu! Thanks for posting my contest! You're such a sweetie!
Hugs,
-Amy