30 June 2007

Just a reminder...

... you have still one day left to sent your application for becoming one of my guest ct members!
For all who replied so far: Thank you for your interest I'm busy looking at all your galleries and blogs ;) The winners will be announced here and per email on Sunday!

Like my Designs? Want to work together with my wonderful

CT Members for July & August?

I’m looking for 3-4 energetic and lovely ladies who want to

support me!

My designs at: DigiScrapShak, DigiByDesign &

DigiShopResources

My requirements are:

* create at least 2 layouts per kit and one per element pack

* Post your layouts at least at DigiScrapShak, DigiByDesign,

DigiShopTalk and your blog (if you have one)

* wear my guest ct blinkie in your signatures where it is allowed

* participate in our CT forum

* promote my designs in enabling threads (for example at DST)

and wherever you can

You get:

* at least one new full sized kit and one element pack per month

(you can request more after working with the stuff you got)

* a really wonderful team to work and chat with

If you want to become a ManuScraps’ Guest CT Member,

send me an email:

manu_scraps@yahoo.de

I need the following informations about you:

* your name and a little bit about yourself

* the link to your most complete online gallery

* the link to your blog (if you have one)

* any CTs you already work or worked in

Deadline is Saturday, 30th June!

Good luck!!

Manu


********

My CT member Sylvia aka fotosusu is also searching people to join her CT and there are still free spots, so hurry up, girls :)



No comments: