23 June 2007

Sad news and Guest CT Call

Today I had to step down from Nina's CT. I'm totally sad
about it and I had a real good time with her, but I realized
that I can't fulfill the requirements anymore because of
lack of time. I'm sure Nina will find another person to
replace me and promote her wonderful stuff.

Of course you'll see previews of her kits and LOs made with
her stuff here every now and then, because I just love her
style. I wish her all the best from the bottom of my heart
and we'll stay in private contact, too.

******************************************************

And now I have a call for you, I want to expand my own CT:

Like my Designs? Want to work together with my wonderful

CT Members for July & August?

I’m looking for 3-4 energetic and lovely ladies who want to

support me!

My designs at: DigiScrapShak, DigiByDesign &

DigiShopResources

My requirements are:

* create at least 2 layouts per kit and one per element pack

* Post your layouts at least at DigiScrapShak, DigiByDesign,

DigiShopTalk and your blog (if you have one)

* wear my guest ct blinkie in your signatures where it is allowed

* participate in our CT forum

* promote my designs in enabling threads (for example at DST)

and wherever you can

You get:

* at least one new full sized kit and one element pack per month

(you can request more after working with the stuff you got)

* a really wonderful team to work and chat with

If you want to become a ManuScraps’ Guest CT Member,

send me an email:

manu_scraps@yahoo.de

I need the following informations about you:

* your name and a little bit about yourself

* the link to your most complete online gallery

* the link to your blog (if you have one)

* any CTs you already work or worked in

Deadline is Saturday, 30th June!

Good luck!!

Manu

No comments: