02 October 2013

Exciting News!

Grand Opening at Digiscrap Boutique



YES! Digiscrap Boutique is back!
I proudly announce being a DSB girl now! Whooohoooo!
For all who are wondering - no, I don't leave my other shops at The Studio and Nuthouse-Scraps ;)
For the Grand Opening we have a 40% off storewide sale cu included.
My bundles have a special price PLUS 40% off which means deals up to 73% off!! Don't miss these huge savings - this is a one time offer and won't come again anytime soon!

Facebook Fan Freebie

Make sure you also visit our Facebook page and like it to get a
wonderful cu freebie provided by our amazing SweetMade:




Coordinated Collection:
Bohemian Fall - Eack Pack $ 1.00!!

Exclusive deal at the Studio





And see what wonderful pages my friend Aquarius Design and my new CTs Gerri and Maria made:







CU Grab Bags

The Studio has 3 wonderful new CU Grab Bags in store







And this is the very last chance to get the Collab CU Bag by SweetMade and me:


 
    
    
    

No comments: