18 August 2013

Up to 65% off, CT Call & Coupon

Hi all!

I was super busy this week, a lot of things to prepare for September! Today I have no new products, but some awsome deals for you!

Enjoy & hugs,
Manu

Family Pastimes Collab with LouCee - still 35-60% off!




65% off! Nutcracker Clearance
at Nuthouse-Scraps



I'm retiring some of my older kits & cu products at Nuthouse-Scraps. These products are all 65% off. When gone they're gone for good!


30% off CU & PU
at Digital Scrapbooking Studio!

We have a Back-To-School Sale at the Studio!
Save 30% off!


Look for an additional 10% off coupon below ;)

My Studio CU store
My Studio PU store



Upcoming Birthday Celebration
Contests, Challenges and more!


September at Digital Scrapbooking Studio

Want to become a designer at the Studio? Or a layout artist? Just want to have fun in some challenges and get wonderful freebies? Join us in September!




CT Call!



It's time for a ct call. I want to build a small ct team who likes my designs and want to work for and with me.

I'd love to have:
* 2-3 talented scrappers working with my kits.
Requirements:
- make 1-2 layouts per new release (usually 1 kit per month) including collabs. Older kits as you like per request.
- post in 3 galleries: DST, the Studio and 1 gallery of your choice, your Blog / Pinterest / Facebook page
- spread the word about my new designs, specials and sales
(praise games, answer ISO (in search of) threads, share and like my posts...)
- be able to make deadlines

Also I'm in need of:
* 1-2 advanced scrappers / creative people who like to help making extras (like clusters, quick pages, borders...) from my kits to sell and/or offer as freebies on my social media
Requirements:
- make 2-3 items per new release including collabs
- spread the word about my new designs, specials and sales
(praise games, answer ISO (in search of) threads, share and like my posts...)
- be able to make deadlines

Send me an email with a short bio, links to your social media and most updated gallery / a sample of your work, tell me which cts you are currently on and why you would like to join my team. Let me know in which position you are interested (layout maker / extras maker)

Call is open till all spots are filled. Each email I recieve will be answered.


Coupon!

Save an extra 10% off in my stores at Digital Scrapbooking Studio!
Enter Code extra10ManuScraps at checkout (does NOT work on collabs with in-store-designers!) Coupon is good till Aug. 31.

My Studio CU store
My Studio PU store

No comments: