25 January 2013

Cake anyone? Birthday Sale!

Hi all,

it's my birthday and I want to celebrate! Enjoy a 35% off through Feb 1st!
And that's not all - as every year I celebrate together with my designer friend Aquarius Design, her birthday is within the next days, too, so her store at Nuthouse-Scraps is also 35% off :)


And if you know us you also know that we make up a collab kit for our birthday party!
This year we made "Make A Wish", online this coming sunday!

Here's a sneak peek:

Make sure you stop by our stores & our blogs the next days, there will be some great freebies for you, too!

Now I want to show you something else - Creatively Obsessed made some wonderful template sets, inspired by her layouts she made with my good ol' Asian Spirit Bundle. I really love what extra ordinary ideas she has and what creativity she lays into her work. There's also a freebie waiting for you in her store at Nuthouse-Scraps, make sure you grab it before it's gone for good ;)

manu_b_asianspirit_bundle_image
COD_AsianValentine_H
COD_AsianValentine_V
COD_AsianValentine
COD_AsianValentine_T1_Sample
COD_AsianValentine_T2_Sample
COD_AsianValentine_T3_Sample
COD_AsianValentine_T4_Sample
COD_Valentine_Freebie

Have a great day,
Manu

No comments: