03 January 2008

Happy New Year to all!

First Happy New Year to you all!!
Personally I had a great New Year's Eve and hope the new year will bring some rest and new power. My last weeks were so stressy and partly awful that the only resolution for 2008 is to get more organized *lol*

I have a brandnew Grab Bag at DXD, it's personal use and available through January 31st for only $ 2.00.
Get it here, you won't be disappointed!
Our new mega kit "Toasted Almond" at DXD is out and available for $ 3.99 (60% off) only a short time! It comes with 96 papers and over 130 elements!

2 comments:

Amy W. said...

Happy New Year! Your Grab Bag looks fabulous! And the 12 day freebie was too cute! (Of course I forgot to grab it but that's besides the point.) I wish you a happy and stress free 2008 my friend!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Manu, Are you trying to wreck my holidays???? A Grab Bag and I can't DL it :( HUGS and I hope you are having a better 2008, miss you and will be home soon :)

\
Love Sonia