19 October 2007


Here comes my 3rd Grab Bag (the biggest and last) this month ;) :

You’ll find only BIG candy bars in my bag – 4 new items, never released before. I know not all people celebrate Halloween, so I packed my bag with 3 items you can use anytime and 1 Halloween item as a bonus. 1 of the products is the first set of a new designer’s resource series (commercial use ok) – stuff all designers and scrappers can use over and over again. And the rest? Is (not so) secret… ;) Grab it now for $ 2.00 and save 84%! Available 19th - 21st only!


Click here to go to my Treat Bag and here to see the ones of the other designers at DXD.

We're having a storewide sale - save 30% off all products (incl. older commercial use items) fall and halloween stuff (for example my "Balmy Autumn and "Boo!") is even 50% off tomorrow.

My October Grab Bag is still up, too (totally different stuff from the Treat Bag!)

Btw, our lovely Amy W. is hosting a Fall Madness Bingo Chat tonight!!! At 7 pm eastern in the DBD chatroom. She made you all a cute attendance gift in addition to the bingo prizes and all the fun we'll be having! More information at Amy's blog where you can find a stunning freebie template, too ;)).

Oh... almost forgot to mention: there are only 2 days left to grab the $0.98 MidMonthMadness items!

No comments: