21 September 2007

Anniversary Party at DSS



THIS WEEKEND!! That’s right, Friday, Saturday and Sunday is DigiScrapShak's 1 year Anniversary SPLASH!! What does that mean? Sales, freebies, chats, and more!!!
Starting Friday all items will be 50% off.
Commerical Use will be 30% off. You can stock up through Sunday!!
There will be designer grab bags and more! We will be having a Chat at DST in the chatroom at 9pm EST on Saturday night.
You WON’T want to MISS this!! Freebies GALORE and let me tell you ladies, they are FAB-U-LOUS!! Check out the forum here for more details.
There is a raffle with an AWESOME grand prize!! Some great additional prizes too… contests and so much more!! It’s the place to be!!

New in my shop at DSS
My treasure chest:

Oh... and my newest kit "BOO!"


Something that touched my heart:
A designer at DigiScrapShak is helping out her good friend who lost everything in a house fire. So she has decided to put ALL her profits from her products through the end of October to her friend to help out. Here’s the ad:
You can find Laura’s designs at DigiScrapShak here

1 comment:

Photopassion said...

Your new kit "Booh" is really amazing! Though I never needed a Halloween-Kit so far (I simply have no pics for them) I LOVE it! Wonderful job, Manu :)