20 July 2007

Christmas in July at DigiByDesign & new Commercial Use item!

This weekend we celebrate Christmas in July at digibydesign.com! Celebrate with us, there's going to be a Christmas Trivia where you can earn a link to a goodie for each correct answered question. Amy is going to play Bingo with you (Friday at 7 pm eastern), here's a prize waiting for you, too!
Each designer will have a stocking stuffed full of goodies for you, with never seen before
items, all at a low price!!
I promise you'll have much fun!
This is what my stocking preview looks like Wink

My whole shop is 40% off from 20th - 22nd, so you can get even commercial use items on the cheap!

My Shop
Save 40% off my new Commercial Use item "Gemshop Factory" - perfect fo adding some BLING to your LOs and kits! Also available at DigiShopResources.com & DigiScrapShak.com!



No comments: