26 January 2007

Thank you all!!

I really enjoyed my lazy day yesterday. The phone rang all day long, ok,

but I didn´t do anything special. No party. The days before turned out so

stressy and unlucky, everything went wrong, I felt like I broke thousand

mirrors. Please don´t ask what happened, I couldn´t find the right words

to explain it in English *lol* I hope there´s a cut now.

OMG, so many Birthday wishes and gifts... Thank you all soooo much!! *many hugs*

My dear friend Conny sent me a $5 gift certificate to go shopping at

SCRAPBOOK-BYTES, thanks bunches again!

Scrap-friend Kat made a cute card for me, thanks so much again!


From DST I got an email with this:

(stunning, isn´t it??? And the best: all coupons are available till August!!!!)

$5 gift certificate from Carrie Stephens at Fishscraps.com!
$3 off any item for any of Brenda Kempf’s products at Scrapbook-Bytes!
$2 off any item for any of Correen Silke's products at Scrapbook-Bytes.com!
50% off at Purescrapability!
50% off any page kit at NDISB!
30% off Kelly Sauvage products at KathrynBalint.com!
$5.00 coupon from Katie the Scrapbook Lady at A Cherry On Top. 
50% off any purchase at Ztampf! DigiScrapistry!
25% off from Jen Caputo at The Digi Shoppe!
25% off of Meredith Fenwick Designs at Scrapbook-Bytes!
35% off of Vera Lim Designs at Scrapbook-Bytes!
30% off of Pamela Gibson's designs at Scrap 2 Basics!

I´ll show you all the Goodies when I went shopping, but this could take some time ;)

2 comments:

Amy W. said...

Holy poop you made out like a bandit! Glad you had a lovely day Manu!

Anonymous said...

I little late but Happy Birthday. Thanks for the freebie. I love to hunt for the anwsers to get the password.