01 November 2012

50% off DSD, Guesting @ TheStudio and FREEBIE

Yeah, I am a Studio girl! 

I'm guest at The Studio, so you can find my kits at the Studio through November, too! 

I can't tell  you how excited I am :)
Check out my products here:



Nuthouse news:

STOREWIDE 50% off almost everything




November Grab-a-Nut "Christmas"

Grab-a-Nut is an exclusive CU Grab Bag at NutHouse-Scraps. We are bringing these CU grab bags out early enough so that designers have them in time for making seaonal kits with.

We try to make them useful for designers AND scrappers.

This month's Grab-a-Nut is filled with 11 (yes, you got that right - eleven) CU packs
for your designing (and scrapping) needs for Christmas! The preview gives you hints of what is in the bag.

Click on preview to read more in the description.





New CU

have you seen my Harvest Mouse pack? It was hidden in October's Grab-a-Nut, but now it is available separately!



This is a set of 7 layered PSD element templates:

1 mouse
2 sunflower seeds
1 sunflower
1 wheelbarrow
1 hand rake
1 pumpkin


Brother's & Friends Collab with Aquarius Design



"I'll be your brother, you'll be my friend.
We'll lean on each other through thick and through thin.
You'll stand in the gap, I've got your back.
Our bond will not end, no, 'cause we're brothers and friends."
(Written by Jeff Ferguson & Marcus Dawson)


Brothers & Friends is a collaboration kit by Aquarius Design and ManuScraps for all those males out there who have a brother, a stepbrother, a cousin or brother-in-law.
Scrap your friendship or brotherhood in shades of blue and brown, grey and a touch of orange and red.


This is the super saver bundle and contains:

24 papers, 100 elements, the glitter, the alpha, 4 stackers, 4 quick pages, 10 clusters, 10 tags, 12 word arts

Look what the fabulous CT has created with this kit:
Emst:

CharliesNana:


Your Brothers & Friends goodie at Aquarius Design's blog:

 


No comments: