15 June 2014

Summerlicious with Freebie





Hi all!


I've been quiet for a bit because I was working on a fabulous summer project. I really love how this turned out and I hope you like it!

Summerlicious

Summer Project with AADesigns, NBK Designs and Studio Romy
 

Summerlicious is a collaboration project of 4 designers from different stores and comes in beautiful fresh, fruity and vibrant colors. It's perfect for all your general summer layouts that are not beach or vacation related.
AADesigns, ManuScraps, NBK Design and Studio Romy bring you 4 coordinating kits for a wonderful low price in this bundle!

Page kit by AADesigns: 10 papers, 40 elements
Page kit by Manu Scraps: 15 Papers, 45 elements
Page kit by NBK Design: 16 Papers, 47 elements, 6 Magic Lights, 11 Word Arts in English, 9 Word Arts in German, 4 Photomasks
Page kit by Studio Romy: 12 papers, 39 elements

TOTAL: 53 Papers, 171 Elements, 6 Magic Lights, 11 Word Arts in English, , 9 Word Arts in German, 4 Photomasks
Please check each Designers TOU
The whole Bundle is for Personal Use and Scrap 4 Hire.


Purchase at The Studio
Purchase at Nuthouse Scraps


There's even more! You'll find some add on packs, my single page kit and a mega bundle (exclusive at The Studio) containing the 4 kits plus my addons. Save up to 50%!
Purchase at The Studio
Here's what our wonderful Creative Team members made:

Father's Day Sale

Purchase Father's Day Kits 50% off
Purchase PU 30% off
Purchase CU 30% off

Freebie
Here's a pack of glitter elements coordinating my Summerlicious collection!

Grab it on my Facebook Page. Click image to be taken to my page.

No comments: