01 September 2013

CU Collab Grab Bag with SweetMade!

I was busy the last week. There's so much happening right now. 
And I have a BIG SECRET I cannot tell about yet. This will revealed first in my newsletter in about 2 weeks. I'm SO excited. If you want to be the first to know and get the best out of it sign up for my NEWSLETTER which also brings you exclusive freebies and coupons.

Commerical Use Grab Bag with SweetMade

I adore SweetMade and her designs - she's just that kind of funny and easy going kind of girl I like. I'm lucky I got the chance to make up another collab with her - this time a CU Grab Bag!

SweetMade and I collaborated to bring you a fantastic CU Collab Grab Bag stuffed with 6 full brandnew products for a super price! Don't miss, it's a limited time offer!
You get 6 packs, 3 packs by SweetMade and 3 packs by ManuScraps. You'll find ribbons and bows, buttons, flowers, charms and frames in this bag.
Full size. Created and saved at 300 dpi for best quality.
S4H (scrap for hire) / S4O (scrap for others) / PU (personal use) / CU (commercial use) OK.

This fantastic bag is quality checked and has a real value of $ 27.00. Take the change to get it now for $ 6.00 only!

You can get it in both my stores at the Studio and Nuthouse-Scraps





























CT Call!



It's time for a ct call. I want to build a small ct team who likes my designs and want to work for and with me.

I'd love to have:
* 2-3 talented scrappers working with my kits.
Requirements:
- make 1-2 layouts per new release (usually 1 kit per month) including collabs. Older kits as you like per request.
- post in 3 galleries: DST, the Studio and 1 gallery of your choice, your Blog / Pinterest / Facebook page
- spread the word about my new designs, specials and sales
(praise games, answer ISO (in search of) threads, share and like my posts...)
- be able to make deadlines

Also I'm in need of:
* 1-2 advanced scrappers / creative people who like to help making extras (like clusters, quick pages, borders...) from my kits to sell and/or offer as freebies on my social media
Requirements:
- make 2-3 items per new release including collabs
- spread the word about my new designs, specials and sales
(praise games, answer ISO (in search of) threads, share and like my posts...)
- be able to make deadlines

Send me an email with a short bio, links to your social media and most updated gallery / a sample of your work, tell me which cts you are currently on and why you would like to join my team. Let me know in which position you are interested (layout maker / extras maker)

Call is open till all spots are filled. Each email I recieve will be answered.

No comments: