14 February 2013

Designer Darling Contest Round 2 & Freebie

The second round of Designer Darling at Stuff to Scrap is done! We were given 2 photos and a story for inspiration (you can read it here Stuff to Scrap Forum)

I hope you enjoy this mini as much I enjoyed making it!
I was inspired by the second photo (roller skating derby) and also picked my colors from it. I think it turned out very girlish - usually I am so not into pinks and gold, but I think here it fits *lol*
Contains 8 papers, 15 elements. Created and saved at 300 dpi. PU/S4O/S4H ok.

Here comes Roller Girl (can be downloaded in the Stuff to Scrap Forum only - remember you must be registered and logged in to see the forum.)
If you have troubles getting in, preferably sign up with a gmail or yahoo emailadress, others seem to cause problems at this time.

This mini and the cluster freebie will be available trough Saturday only, so get it now! My round 1 mini got downloaded almost 500 times before I took it off. IF you missed the first one, you can get the minis at a good price in my store at Nuthouse-Scraps soon.



 And here's a coordinating cluster frame for you! 



1 comment:

redjanfan said...

thank you for the cute roller girl kit and cluster! My nephews girlfriend is a roller girl and he referees, so this will be great!