02 October 2012

CU Grab A Nut & FB CU Freebie

Did I tell you I made the second place at the Studio Contest? I'm very happy with it - a guest spot at the Studio and a $ 50 gift certificate is more I ever expected to win :) So If you don't hear from me for a while you know I'm busy preparing new kits!
The kits I made for this contest aren't available for free anymore, but you can grab them next weekend at my Nuthouse Store for a good price if you missed them.

We have our CU October Grab a Nut out and you can get 10 wonderful CU packs for 9.99 only. The bag is worth about $ 50.00, so don't miss that great deal! Go to store to see a full reveal ;)


Have you seen my FB exclusive freebie yet? It's commercial use ok!
Want it? Like me!

Click to be directed to my fan page :)


1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 03, 2012. Thanks again.