17 May 2012

Another CU Sampler

First I want to thank you all for the lovely comments on the CU Collab Grab Bag freebie from my last post and also for the great feedback on the Grab Bag! You rock!

The Grab Bag made with Kim is still available, so if you haven't seen it yet, here the preview again (full reveal in store)


If you haven't grabbed Kim's PU freebie she made with one of my flower template in the bag, make sure you hop over and leave her some love:


And last but not least I have made up another CU sampler for you, just as a little extra - enjoy!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you for this sampler...
Linda

shaz515 said...

Thank you so much for the great freebie :) Love the flower!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 18, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for another sample...