21 March 2010

Hot Nuts & buy Aquarius' Store Deals!

March Sales & Specials:

Designer of the Month:

On Sale for 35% the month of March

Free with $10 Purchase:
Mega Album for A Timeless Romance

Free Album with $10 purchase from March 1 - 31, 2010

What's New





CU Rocky_Road_Overlays

CU Rocky Road Overlays8, semi transparent , Png, overlays, 300 dip, 12x12” Put these overlays on top of a plain color or on...


Easter Etude

Description: A digital Scrap Booking Kit by Stefiscraps Designs.



Sugar And Spice Mini Kit

A girly minikit with a touch of fantasy for the little princesses in your life. The palette is based on rose and soft...


Buy my PU products

Buy my all of my pu products!Worth over $ 100 for just $ 20* excluding all collabs* excluding quickpages



Buy my CU actions

Buy my cu actions!Worth over $ 40 for just $ 8


Buy my CU elements & textured overlays

Buy my cu elements & textures!Worth over $ 70 for just $ 12* excluding all templates and cu4cu



Buy my CU templates

Buy my CU templates!Worth over $ 75 for just $ 15* excluding cu4cu products


Just a Day Tagger Size

Just a Day...A Scrapbooking Kit for any occasion you have, just perfect to scrap all kinds of photo's with!This kit is...



Just a Day Full Size

Just a Day...A Scrapbooking Kit for any occasion you have, just perfect to scrap all kinds of photo's with!This kit is...


color of spring

This gorgeous spring-feeling and happy colored kit is great for all your work! The kit is loaded with lots of real flowers...

No comments: