24 January 2009

It's my Party!!!


Tomorrow (25th) I'm celebrating my 30th Birthday!
Everything in my shop at DigiByDesign.com is 30% off through monday. You can find page kits, templates, lots of cu stuff and 2 cu grab bags (last chance to get them, after the sale they'll be revealed and never be available for so low again!).

Save your invoice!! Everybody who sends me (email adress is in TOU included in every download!) an invoice over $ 5 (dates from 25th January) from my shop can win a special surprise in a random drawing.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow, there will be a freebie for you, too!

And last but not least my lates products:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A while back when I was having trouble with one of your styles, you were so kind and helpful to me...now I have a chance to recognize that - I have left an award for you on my blog: www.zesty-esty.blogspot.com

This is the first I have ever received and I was asked to send it on to three others. I hope you will do that too.

Thanks so much for being there when I needed you and your help.

Hugs