04 October 2008

New CU Grab Box & Freebie

I have a new CU Grab Box for you at DXD!
It's filled with 6 brand new products, real value is $ 17 - get it for $ 2.00 now! Available through October here


Come and participate to my Ad Challenge and get this kit FREE for just posting your LO in the gallery! Don't miss all other great challenges and earn even more coordinating stuff!!
If you haven't registered to our forum, do so here


And last but not least I wanted to share this cute little kitty I made for last month's challenge kit.
Ok for Personal use, S4O & S4H! Don't share, no hotlinking - just send people to my blog to get it from here! Please be kind and take a minute to leave a comment if you download! Thank you and now enjoy! ;) click image to download

8 comments:

Sonia said...

Your blog looks fantastic Manu, great job!

Rikki said...

Glückwunsch zum neuen Look. Das hast du echt super hinbekommen, finde ich toll! LG Rikki

Dana said...

such a cute kitty. shes so sweet! i love it. thank u.

Anonymous said...

So, so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot for sharing this lovely kitten

Misty

Gayle said...

Love the kitty! Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I love this kitty.

Sabine said...

Your new blog dress is just perfect! And so romantic too...

Thank you for the kitty freebie and have a nice week ;)

Being Mrs Miles said...

Awww - Manu, urs lil kiddy kat is SO CUTE!!

I just thought I would stop in and say hello and leave you a major big hug. How does that strike you?

Thinking of you today

~ Barb