05 June 2007

Nina's Guest CT Call and more

Nina has a guest CT call for you:

" my very first guest ct call for june and july

i am looking fr 3-4 guest ct ladies for my ct for june/july(june has started yet...lol)

my designs at : www.oscraps.com and www.ndisb.com


my requirements: create 2-3 layouts per kit, post to oscraps,ndisb and dst with proper credit, display my guest ct blinkie where it is allowed, participation in our ct forums, promoting my stuff in enabling threads, your blog etc. and your permission to show your layouts on my blog if i choose to do so


what you get: you´ll get all my designs for free and a really fantastic team to work with!!

if you are interested to become a guest ct of ninascraps, please send me an email to ninascraps@gmail.com with following information: your name, a link to your most complete online gallery, tell me why you´d like to be on my team and everything else you think i should now.

good luck to all"


*******************************

All proceeds from the sale of Nina's latest kit called “Friends” will be donated to carlas family. please check out the friends and family category in the oscraps store for more gorgeous stuff. wherever in the store you´ll see the friends and family logo, it is an item which will be donated! thank you!





No comments: