21 November 2006

Thank you all!

I want to thank all for the nice comments you left here on the template freebie!!

Especially Yvchen! Thank you so much for showing your great LO!!! Love it!

----

" Linda hat gesagt...

I didn't download the template yet because I don't know how to use them. Can someone explain them to me...thanks so much for sharing it.
Linda"

@Linda (I hope you come here to read this!)
Follow this steps, it´s very easy!

Instructions – How to use layered templates?

1. Open template

2. Choose photo or paper you want to work with. Then press CRTL + A and to copy it press CRTL + C

3. Select the layer of the template you want to work with and press CRTL + V to paste -you can resize or rotate the pasted things - and then CTRL + G (or CTRL ALT + G for PS CS).

4. Merge the 2 layers when ready by pressing CRTL + E.

5. After finishing your LO you´ll have to merge all layers.

No comments: